Creative Campus Competition
Objective: Build your very own university campus! You can create your own campus in whatever creative form you like: build one on Minecraft, make a Lego model, draw a poster, make a video, these are just some ideas - so get creative and put your imagination caps on!
What buildings will be on your campus? What subjects can you study? What student societies/clubs will there be? What facilities will be on your campus? A huge concert hall for celebrities to come and play your favourite music? A massive pool filled with gravy with Yorkshire puddings for lilos?!
There are x3 prizes up for grabs of your choice of a £20 Amazon voucher or a Swansea University Hoodie & T-shirt.
How will entries be judged?
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Creativity – have you used your imagination?
- Content – does it have clear information?
- Communication – is it easy to understand your ideas?
- You must be living in the UK
- You must be a child or young person aged 7-16. Parents can help with videotaping/recording and submitting entries but the work must be original and created by the pupil.
- You must submit your entry by 1st June 2020.
- Welsh, English or bilingual entries are welcomed.
- One entry per child.
- You must check that you have your parent/carer’s permission to take part.
- Winners will be notified by email and we will arrange to send the prize to your home address (only winners will be asked for their home address).
How to enter:
- Submit your design along with your name, school, and age. Don't forget to explain the different parts of your campus too, you can do this by labelling your work or recording your work and sending a video message.
- Send your entry in a message to our social media pages or send it in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
- Your first name, age and school name will be announced on social media and on our website. If you do not wish for this to be shared please tell us in the submission e-mail or message.
- Entries may be displayed and used for marketing, with only first names used.
If you need any help send us a message, we regularly check our social media pages!